Instructions: UCS Venator-Class Star Destroyer 1.0
UPDATED VERSION IS NOW AVAILABLE. THE NEW VERSION WILL NOT BE PROVIDED TO BUYERS OF THIS VERSION.
This model is to-scale with our Victory I-class Star Destroyer, MC-80a and MC-80b cruisers, rebel support craft, as well as LEGO's© 75252.
- This listing is for digitally-delivered instructions ONLY, and includes no physical LEGO© parts
- Opening hangar bay doors – not found on any other Venator model!
- Scale Republic Blockade Runner
- Custom display plaque
- Initial Instructions Files - The build is split into eleven build stages through LDD (Lego Digital Designer), which has a built-in assembly function
- Final Assembly Guide - A guide showing how to assemble the various assembly stages into the final model
- XML Parts File - a file containing all of the parts necessary for this build
- Display plaque sticker JPG file included
- Complementary LDD + Bricklink Parts Buying Guide
The Venator is an iconic model for the Star Wars AFOL community. Design recognition goes to the various individuals that have developed various iterations of the Venator over the years, including Erik Varszegi, Primus, Anio, Kristof Pucejdl, Ellis, and BrickCommander.