Instructions: Interdictor-class Heavy Cruiser
Also known as the Immobilizer 418 cruiser, the Interdictor was built on the standard Vindicator-class heavy cruiser hull. This cruiser featured four gravity well projectors, allowing it to pull ships from hyperspace and prevent enemy fleets from escaping the field of battle.
Due to minimal offensive capabilities, the Interdictor relied on fleet support for protection. Unlike it's larger Imperial Star Destroyer counterpart, the deflector shields were maintained by a dozen shield generators spread throughout the ship. The Interdictor could be retrofitted with ion cannons and additional weapons platforms to create a more aggressive combat variant.
- This listing is for digitally-delivered instructions ONLY, and includes no physical LEGO® bricks
- Designed to scale with LEGO® set numbers 75252, 10030; JD's Victory ISD, Proclamator ISD, MC80a, MC80b, MC75, Imperial and Rebel support craft; and other MOC's
- PDF Manual - A complete, printable manual for the build (200 pages)
- XML Parts File - A complete list of the parts necessary for the model
- Complementary Bricklink Parts Buying Guide
- To purchase a display plaque sticker, visit https://www.ultimatecollectorstickers.co.uk/product-page/lego-star-wars-ucs-moc-sticker-for-interdictor-class-cruiser