Instructions: Victory I-class Star Destroyer
The Victory-I is designed to-scale with LEGO's© Imperial Star Destroyers, set numbers 75252 and 10030. The Victory-I is also to-scale with our MC80a and MC80b cruisers, our rebel support craft, and various other MOC ISDs, such as Raskolnikov's Aggressor. We have mimicked the stand style from LEGO's© 75252, making this model ideal for an accompanying display piece.
The Victory-I class Star Destroyer was undertaken by Rendili StarDrives as a way to curb the lead held by Kuat Drive Yards on military contracts with the Galactic Republic. Designed for planetary assault/defense, ground troop support, and ship-to-ship combat, these ships were deployed during the conclusion of the Clone Wars. Although they saw some use during the early years of the Galactic Empire, the Victory-I and Victory-II lines were largely replaced by the Imperial-class in space combat.
- This listing is for digitally-delivered instructions ONLY, and includes no physical LEGO© parts
- Designed to scale with LEGO's© 75252, 10030; JD's MC80a, MC80b, rebel support craft; and other MOC's
- PDF Manual - A complete, printable manual for the build (376 pages)
- XML Parts File - A complete list of the parts necessary for the model
- Complementary LDD + Bricklink Parts Buying Guide
- To purchase a display plaque sticker, visit https://www.ultimatecollectorstickers.co.uk/product-page/lego-star-wars-ucs-moc-sticker-for-victory-class-star-destroyer