Instructions: Victory I-class Star Destroyer
The Victory-I is designed to-scale with LEGO's Imperial Star Destroyers, set numbers 75252 and 10030. The Victory-I is also to-scale with our MC80a and MC80b cruisers, our rebel support craft, and various other MOC ISDs, such as Raskolnikov's Aggressor. We have mimicked the stand style from LEGO's 75252, making this model ideal for an accompanying display piece.
The Victory-I class Star Destroyer was undertaken by Rendili StarDrives as a way to curb the lead held by Kuat Drive Yards on military contracts with the Galactic Republic. Designed for planetary assault/defense, ground troop support, and ship-to-ship combat, these ships were deployed during the conclusion of the Clone Wars. Although they saw some use during the early years of the Galactic Empire, the Victory-I and Victory-II lines were largely replaced by the Imperial-class in space combat.
- Designed to scale with LEGO's 75252, 10030; JD's MC80a, MC80b, rebel support craft; and other MOC's
- PDF Manual - A complete, printable manual for the build (376 pages)
- XML Parts File - A complete list of the parts necessary for the model
- Complementary LDD + Bricklink Parts Buying Guide
- To purchase a display plaque sticker, visit https://www.ultimatecollectorstickers.co.uk/product-page/lego-star-wars-ucs-moc-sticker-for-victory-class-star-destroyer