Instructions: Victory I-class Star Destroyer
The Victory-I class Star Destroyer was undertaken by Rendili StarDrives as a way to curb the lead held by Kuat Drive Yards on military contracts with the Galactic Republic. Designed for planetary assault/defense, ground troop support, and ship-to-ship combat, these ships were deployed during the conclusion of the Clone Wars. Although they saw some use during the early years of the Galactic Empire, the Victory-I and Victory-II lines were largely replaced by the Imperial-class in space combat.
- This listing is for digitally-delivered instructions ONLY, and includes no physical LEGO® bricks
- Designed to scale with LEGO® set numbers 75252, 10030; JD's Victory ISD, Proclamator ISD, MC80a, MC80b, MC75, Imperial and Rebel support craft; and other MOC's
- PDF Manual - A complete, printable manual for the build (350 pages)
- XML Parts File - A complete list of the parts necessary for the model
- Complementary LDD + Bricklink Parts Buying Guide
- To purchase a display plaque sticker, visit https://www.ultimatecollectorstickers.co.uk/product-page/lego-star-wars-ucs-moc-sticker-for-victory-class-star-destroyer