Instructions: UCS MC80b Liberty-Class Star Cruiser
All of our Rebel ships are designed to-scale with LEGO's© Imperial Star Destroyers, set #10030 and #75252. They are also to-scale with various other MOC ISDs, such as Raskolnikov's Aggressor.
The MC80b Liberty-Class Star Cruiser was one of the earliest Mon Calamari combat-dedicated capital ships fielded by the Rebel Alliance. The unique design of each ship and redundant shielding/weapons systems made them extremely resilient and difficult to disable, making them effective counters to the Star Destroyer. The Liberty formed the backbone of the Rebel fleet until its replacement by the MC90 under the New Republic.
- This listing is for digitally-delivered instructions ONLY, and includes no physical LEGO© parts
- Foldaway carrying handle
- Removeable stand
- Designed to-scale with LEGO's© ISD 10030, as well as various other MOCs
- PDF Manual - A complete, printable manual for the build (357 pages)
- XML Parts File - A complete list of the parts necessary for the model
- Complementary LDD + Bricklink Parts Buying Guide
- To purchase a display plaque sticker, visit https://www.ultimatecollectorstickers.co.uk/product-page/lego-star-wars-ucs-moc-sticker-for-mc80-liberty-type-star-cruiser