Instructions: Eclipse-Class Dreadnought
Presenting the beast in all her glory, the Eclipse herself! A commissioned project, this build took roughly two and a half months to design in LDD and an additional two weeks to assemble.
View the full photo gallery here: https://imgur.com/a/b3TIaTC
This listing is for digitally-delivered instructions ONLY, and includes no physical LEGO© parts.
- Initial Instructions Files - The build is split into 28 different LDD files, many of which are further split into subsections (files with subsections also include an LDD Reference File showing what the section should look like fully assembled). The Eclipse has been sufficiently broken down that LDD's Building Guide Mode works efficiently when constructing the model stages.
- Final Assembly Guide - A guide that walks the builder through the various stages of the model, prompting which stage to build and showing in detail how the various sections connect to form the final model.
- XML Parts File - Included is an XML file containing all of the parts and stickers required to build the model. Additionally, you receive an XML parts file for each of the individual stages of the model. This allows you to separate out the parts for each stage in advance, making for easier and faster building.
- Recommended Minifigures List - Included as an XML file
- Complementary LDD + Bricklink Parts Buying Guide
- To purchase a display plaque sticker, visit https://www.ultimatecollectorstickers.co.uk/product-page/lego-star-wars-ucs-moc-sticker-for-eclipse-class-star-destroyer