Instructions: Eclipse-Class Dreadnought 2.0
Presenting the beast in all her glory, the Eclipse herself! A commissioned project, this build took roughly two and a half months to design in LDD and an additional two weeks to assemble.
View the full photo gallery here: https://imgur.com/a/b3TIaTC
This listing is for digitally-delivered instructions ONLY, and includes no physical LEGO© parts.
- PDF Manual - A complete, printable manual for the build (1,187 pages) composed of manuals for each stage, combined with the original photos of final assembly for the model.
- XML Parts Files - Includes XML Parts Lists for the main model, a recommended minifigures list, and an alternative build for the gravity well projectors to decrease cost.
- Complementary LDD + Bricklink Parts Buying Guide
- To purchase a display plaque sticker, visit https://www.ultimatecollectorstickers.co.uk/product-page/lego-star-wars-ucs-moc-sticker-for-eclipse-class-star-destroyer
The updated instructions are now available. As long as we are able to confirm a previous order, the update will be provided to previous buyers at no additional cost. We anticipate receiving numerous requests for the updated instructions, and therefore request your patience as we fulfill requests in the order they are received. To receive the update, please follow the process detailed below. Requests that do not follow the instructions EXACTLY as detailed WILL BE IGNORED.
1. Email email@example.com with the subject line "Eclipse Update Request".
2. In the body of your email, state ONLY your name, the date of your initial purchase, and the PayPal transaction ID for your payment.
3. If you have the five digit Order Confirmation Number provided to you, please also include that in the email body.