Instructions: Venator-class Star Destroyer 2.0
THIS IS AN UPDATED VERSION OF OUR ORIGINAL VENATOR MODEL. Model updates include a complete, printable PDF manual for the build; a completely redesigned stand intended for display with LEGO's© 75252 and JD's Victory ISD; a new, sleek aesthetic; and improved structual integrity.
From the beginning, the Venator has been one of our flagship models. We were the first (and to-date, the only) designer to produce a UCS scale Venator with functioning, opening ventral hangar bay doors. We were also the first to experiment with opening side hangar bay doors. All four iterations of our Venator model have culminated in the product available today.
We are proud to release our final version of the Venator, the only version to feature an angled ventral hangar bay / bridge line that continues for the complete length of the model. This detail, combined with other alterations, make this model incredibly scale-accurate to the actual vessel. By popular demand, we have reproduced the stand style used in LEGO's© 75252 for consistency in the Star Destroyer line. And best of all, the new version features a complete, printable PDF manual - no more fooling around with LDD! We hope you enjoy our new model.
- This listing is for digitally-delivered instructions ONLY, and includes no physical LEGO© parts
- Features the same stand design as LEGO's© 75252 and JD's Victory ISD for joint display purposes
- Designed to scale with LEGO's© 75252, 10030; JD's Victory ISD, MC80a, MC80b, rebel support craft; and other MOC's
- PDF Manual - A complete, printable manual for the build (534 pages)
- XML Parts File - A complete list of the parts necessary for the model
- Complementary Bricklink Parts Buying Guide
- To purchase a display plaque sticker, visit https://www.ultimatecollectorstickers.co.uk/product-page/lego-star-wars-ucs-moc-sticker-for-venator-class-star-destroyer
Because this product is fundamentally distinct from previous iterations of our Venator model, instructions are not being provided for free to previous buyers of our original Venator instructions. The original Venator instructions will remain available for purchase, and will still be supported by customer service.
The Venator is an iconic model for the Star Wars AFOL community. Design recognition goes to the various individuals that have developed various iterations of the Venator over the years, including Erik Varszegi, Primus, Anio, Kristof Pucejdl, Ellis, and BrickCommander.