Instructions: UCS Venator-class Star Destroyer
From the beginning, the Venator has been one of our flagship models. We were the first designer to produce a UCS scale Venator with functioning, opening ventral hangar bay doors. We were also the first to experiment with opening side hangar bay doors. All four iterations of our Venator model have culminated in the refined design available today.
We are proud to release our final version of the Venator, the only version to feature an angled ventral hangar bay / bridge line that continues for the complete length of the model. This detail, combined with other alterations, make this model incredibly scale-accurate to the actual vessel. By popular demand, we have reproduced the stand style used in LEGO® set number 75252 for consistency in the Star Destroyer line. And best of all, the new version features a complete, printable PDF manual - no more fooling around with LDD! We hope you enjoy our new model.
- This listing is for digitally-delivered instructions ONLY, and includes no physical LEGO® bricks
- Features the same stand design as LEGO® set number 75252 and JD's Victory ISD for joint display purposes
- Designed to scale with LEGO® set numbers 75252, 10030; JD's Victory ISD, Proclamator ISD, MC80a, MC80b, MC75, Imperial and Rebel support craft; and other MOC's
- PDF Manual - A complete, printable manual for the build (454 pages)
- XML Parts File - A complete list of the parts necessary for the model
- Complementary Bricklink Parts Buying Guide
- To purchase a display plaque sticker, visit https://www.ultimatecollectorstickers.co.uk/product-page/lego-star-wars-ucs-moc-sticker-for-venator-class-star-destroyer
The Venator is an iconic model for the Star Wars AFOL community. Design recognition goes to the various individuals that have developed various iterations of the Venator over the years, including Erik Varszegi, Primus, Anio, Kristof Pucejdl, Ellis, and BrickCommander.