Instructions: UCS MC80a Home One-Class Star Cruiser
Popularly known as the Home One, Admiral Ackbar's Flagship during the Battle of Endor, the MC80a Star Cruiser was one of the battleships fielded by the Rebel Alliance. With numerous hangar bays and capable of sustained broadsides, with support these vessels were able to hold their own against an Imperial Star Destroyer.
This model is the product of collaboration with the original designer, Diego Balducci, who designed the entire exterior. We have designed the entire inner structure and technic frame and added some external aesthetics to bring you the best building experience! You may view photos of his original model and other designs at https://www.flickr.com/photos/baciccia78/albums?fbclid=IwAR1fLRWECBCR4xSXEMl65R0HQh5DDfMN-w9BTOwbAuyFzcspuY4tHTb-DmI
All of our Rebel ships are designed to-scale with LEGO's Imperial Star Destroyers, set #10030 and #75252. They are also to-scale with various other MOC ISDs, such as Raskolnikov's Aggressor.
- PDF Manual - A complete, printable manual for the build (X pages)
- Initial Instructions Files - An LDD (LEGO Digital Designer) file containing all the sections of the model
- XML Parts File - A complete list of the parts necessary for the model
- Complementary LDD + Bricklink Parts Buying Guide
- To purchase a display plaque sticker, visit https://www.ultimatecollectorstickers.co.uk/product-page/lego-star-wars-ucs-moc-sticker-for-mc80-home-one-type-star-cruiser