There's a lot of off-brand parts being distributed today such as Lepin, and it can be difficult to tell the difference between a real LEGO® brick and a fake if you're not looking for it.
Not from us. We guarantee that every part we sell is an official LEGO® brick, and not a spin-off brand.
Our kits are composed of a mix of new and used LEGO® bricks. ALL white bricks included with purchases will always be in new condition (due to the fact that minimal use and yellowing shows most easily on white bricks). We also do our best to replace the old-style gray bricks with the newer bluish-gray color, as well as any other parts we notice which show signs of excessive wear, but sometimes parts slip by. You may message us to request a kit of entirely new bricks, but this will almost always increase the sale price.
Due to the partially or wholly digital nature of our merchandise, as well as the sheer quantity of parts being sent, our site has a no refunds policy. Returns and refunds will only be granted on a case-by-case basis. However, that doesn't mean we won't do our very best to ensure your satisfaction with your purchase!
When placing orders, please pay specific attention to the software requirements of our instructions. Some of our instructions require operating systems capable of running LDD. Always ensure the necessary programs will run on your system before making a purchase, and always check how a software update will impact your ability to use prior purchases. We do not offer refunds for any compatibility issues.
We strive to provide quality designs that won't disappoint. If you purchased digital instructions and are having difficulty with the files, let us know immediately - we will work with you to provide a solution.
Bought a complete kit, but missing some parts? We do our best to ensure that each kit has every part it needs, but now and then one slips out. Contact us with a note on what parts you're missing, and we'll mail out replacements ASAP.
Just buying model instructions? Don't worry about a multi-day wait - download your files as soon as payment is completed! Just watch for a link sent to the email associated with your payment method.
Buying a physical model? If your purchase is in stock, it will ship within 2 business days upon receipt of payment.
Please keep in mind that we don't stock many of our larger physical kits. If your purchase is not in stock, it may take up to 2-3 weeks or longer for us to order parts and ship the final product to you.
Please note: any international shipping option excluding Canada will incur a $6.25 handling fee. This fee is used in the event of a customs/duties fee for the importation of our product. Should there not be any customs/duties fees to ship to your particular country, this fee will be refunded in full.
We have done our best to create an accurate shipping scale for buyers. However, we reserve the right to impose additional charges or cancel your order in the event that the shipping costs significantly exceed the fee generated for your order by the site.
Some of our listings include pictures of minifigures and/or accessories to show the relative size of the model or to demonstrate some of its special features. Unless specified otherwise, none of our kits come with any minifigures or accessories. You may send us a message to inquire about obtaining accessories or minifigures you may desire.
We are gradually creating printable PDF instruction manuals for our models. Currently, PDF manuals are available for the Thranta-Class Corvette, as well as both of the Hammerhead Corvettes. PDF manuals will be coming in the future.
The instructions for our other models utilize LDD (LEGO Digital Designer), a very user-friendly CAD program produced by LEGO® for designing models digitally. LDD has a feature which generates instructions for the model you have created, but these instructions can be difficult to follow when assembling a large or complicated physical model. You may download LDD for free from LEGO's website here: https://www.lego.com/en-us/ldd
Some models may also include the model in Stud.Io, a digital design program similar to LDD made available by Bricklink. You may download Stud.Io for free here: https://www.bricklink.com/v3/studio/download.page
For all of our complicated builds, we have split the model into smaller sections within LDD, which makes it easier for LDD to generate building instructions. In most cases it is easy to assemble these stages into the complete model, but we sometimes also include a complete version of the model for reference purposes, so you can see how the model is meant to fit together. Please refer to the product details for specifics on instructions format.
The instructions for our larger models (including the Eclipse, Lucrehulk, Venator, and Immobilizer) come with a Final Assembly PowerPoint Presentation which shows how to assemble the various build stages into the final product. For these models, a complete version of the model in LDD is not included.
LDD can be difficult to understand, and at times its auto-generated instructions may ask you to assemble a kit in ways which are difficult and require user intuition. While we do our best to minimize these occurrences, we suggest users familiarize themselves with LDD prior to purchasing instructions or kits utilizing LDD.
We recommend using bricklink.com for purchasing individual LEGO® bricks. All of our Instructions come with an XML file, which can be uploaded directly to Bricklink to making buying parts easy. Our Instructions also come with a complementary guide to using Bricklink to buy parts for our kits.
We recommend backing up any digital purchases to prevent loss. If for some reason you lose or accidentally delete a portion of your digital instructions, we are happy to replace them within six months of your order date at no cost.
Any of our kits listed as "Available by Preorder Only" in the product description are never stocked. This means that once we receive your order, we will then order the parts required for your model. The turnaround time between your order and our being able to ship the complete kit is usually 2-3 weeks. This can be either shorter or longer, depending on how quickly the parts come in and whether the orders had all the parts for your kit. Unfortunately we have less control over the shipping time for these kits and cannot guarantee a shipping date, since they are not stocked.
As soon as your kit ships, tracking information will be posted at the order details page, where you may access it at any point to know the shipping status of your order.
By placing an order from Jorstad Designs, LLC, you are authorizing us to use your provided email address for marketing and promotional purposes, and may not file a claim for unsolicited messages. Should you wish to opt out of this service, contact us and you will be removed from our mailing list.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will not share your personal information with any outside party under any condition. However, no website is 100% secure, and you should exercise caution with what information you share, and with whom you share it, this website included. As this site is operated through Wix, we are not liable in the event of a security breach which releases personal information.
CHOKING HAZARD – LEGO® bricks are small parts and pose a choking hazard for, and should not be used by, children under the age of 3 years, or older as determined by parental figures.
Millions of toys are sold each year in the US and abroad to amuse children of all ages. Unfortunately, toys are also associated with thousands of injuries annually, some of which result in death. Children ages 3 and under (also including your free-roaming pets) are especially at risk for injury from toys. Injuries can range from falling, choking, strangulation, burning, drowning, and even poisoning. However, the leading cause of toy-related death is choking, usually on small parts. Injury often results when a toy is misused by children who are too young. An example is a toy with small parts, designed for older children, which can cause choking when those parts are ingested by a curious toddler.
Knowing what dangers can be associated with certain toys and age groups will help you better protect your child from toy injuries. When selecting toys for your child, consider the following recommendations:
Choose toys that are age-appropriate and meet your child’s skill level and interest by reading the toy’s labeling.
Make sure toys are used in safe environments, such as keeping a riding toy away from stairs.
Supervise and be involved in your child’s play, and be aware of necessary restrictions for toys your child has access to.
Store toys intended for older children or adults separately from toys used by younger children.
Use a small parts tester to determine which small toys or parts are a choking hazard to children under age 3. A small parts tester allows for small objects to be inserted – if the object fits, it is a choking hazard.
Check toys regularly for damage and other hazards.
Jorstad Designs, LLC, assumes no responsibility for the misuse of toy products or the packaging materials they are shipped within. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these statements, Jorstad Designs and its agents are not responsible for any errors or omissions. This information should NOT be taken to constitute legal advice or opinion. Jorstad Designs disclaims all responsibility and accepts no liability (including negligence) for the consequences of any person acting, or refraining from acting, on this information. Please keep yourself and those around you safe.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By ordering any of our products, the buyer agrees unconditionally to the following terms of purchase:
- Rights to the products listed on this site are held by either Jorstad Designs, LLC, or by third party designers who have made their instructions publically available for use by anyone. All materials being transferred to the buyer are protected by United States and International Intellectual Property Copyright Law and may not be reproduced, distributed, adapted, transmitted, displayed, published, resold, or used for otherwise public or commercial purposes without the explicit prior written consent of Jorstad Designs. Purchases or downloads do not constitute a transfer of rights or ownership of the involved materials, and violators of these conditions may be held liable. Model instructions which are not the property of Jorstad Designs are not sold on this site, and are either offered at no fee as free downloads or are sold in conjunction with a purchase of physical LEGO® bricks.
- These models/instructions may require the use of LDD (Lego Digital Designer) or Stud.Io for accessing the assembly instructions. Buyer difficulties related to downloading and using LDD or Stud.Io, excluding difficulties specifically related to the instruction files being purchased, are not grounds for a refund. Buyers should familiarize themselves with LDD/Stud.Io where necessary before making a purchase.
- By placing orders through Jorstad Designs, LLC involving a download or digital product, buyers release Jorstad Designs from any responsibility involving malware or other potentially harmful coding, viruses, etc. While we do our best to ensure our products are malware free, and have never had an issue reported with our products, all purchases are made at the buyer's risk.
- Occasionally the availability of specific LEGO® bricks/colors will change, making it difficult or impossible to obtain the parts for some of our kits. We may alter minor details of the model to make it affordable for both ourselves and buyers to order parts for models. In these cases, there may be minor discrepancies between model pictures on our site and the instructions and parts included in your kit. These are not a basis for a refund.
- Jorstad Designs, LLC reserves the right to cancel the orders of any buyer, and to restrict orders to certain sets/quantities (buyers will be notified). Our store will not ship to the State of Kansas.
- Excluding delivery of a damaged product, Jorstad Designs, LLC is not liable for product loss or damage following receipt of the product by the buyer.
- LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of Companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this website, content or seller in any way. STAR WARS® and ROGUE ONE® are registered trademarks of Disney that do not sponsor, authorize or endorse this website, content or seller in any way. All trademarks in this site are the property of their respective owners. Jorstad Designs, LLC, claims no rights to the programs used to design the models and instructions. Copyright © 2017 Jorstad Designs, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Caution! LEGO® models contain small parts which are not suitable for, and may pose a hazard to, children under 3 years of age or older. If your purchase includes Lego bricks or small parts, take appropriate precautions around young children.